Thursday, February 9, 2017

An Apology

I was contacted this week by an Initial Heart swapper who didn't receive her partners details ... the email apparently went into cyber space. Unfortunately I am away from home at present and cannot look this info up....so I would like to apologise to the receiver because your gift will arrive after Valentines day.  I am truly sorry but there is nothing I can do to access the relevant details.
So if YOUR parcel doesn't arrive... please be patient & understanding.... & as soon as I get the info I will pass it along to the sender. 
                                                   Again.... S o R R y...

                                                     PROBLEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLVED.                                                            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez these things happen,can i help would i have the address,just let me know if i can help in any way my friend,looking forward to seeing you soon xx

Wendy said...

All will be well, I am sure of it! Your a great swap hostess and know this will work out for the good.